Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Guild, Naga Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to change music in rappelz

Go down 
+3
charette
FlAmEo
Brendo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendo
Sergeant Major
Brendo

How to change music in rappelz Empty
PostSubject: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 am

i found this while browsing through the rappelz forum and thought id share.
http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=943632&sid=86da7496f49a7d78f4bc4d42914c75a6
Back to top Go down
FlAmEo
Admin
FlAmEo

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:25 am

hehehe read that as well in forum but Its easier to just turn off game music and turn on your winamp
Back to top Go down
https://fallenguild.forumotion.com
charette
First Sergeant
charette

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:35 am

think its easier to turn on the TV
Back to top Go down
Beastthane
Admin
Beastthane

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 am

LOL,
Ya, i just turn on I-tunes in the background and listen to what I want!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
dinobaby
Members

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:48 am

Thank brendo for posting. Basketball

I still love the original rappelz music lol!
Back to top Go down
Brendo
Sergeant Major
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:19 am

lol i just thought it was awesome that you could change the in game environment like this. For just listening to music for pleasure then i agree listening to winamp or itunes is best. I guess its just that its another way that someone could customise their rappelz to their liking

i think it would be funny though to be able to change the actual sounds in game as well like the noise a creature makes when it dies or a noise a bird makes Razz
Back to top Go down
charette
First Sergeant
charette

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:39 am

for me the real customization i would love
is like wow all the macro that can be created and used

like the aggro metter
DPS bar of each party member (can see who is leaching in the party)
etc.
Back to top Go down
FlAmEo
Admin
FlAmEo

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:51 pm

WoW macro ftw, it makes tanking, dpsing, boss run, instances easier. However those macros are created by fans not by Blizzard, so unless Rappelz can attract lots of player (which i doubt, with AION coming out soon), then we wont see those macros implemented.

If you wanna talk about well developed game, Its WoW for sure. It got whatever you want
- Tonnes of Set items
- Team PvP, battle ground, PvP ranking
- Balancing skills not every epic but every patch.
- Wide stroy line and well developed
- Bosses that you cant just tank and spank
- Wide variety of endgame content, New players can enjoy the endgame content as well without having to wait 2 years.
- Stable server, good customer service.

For How much? $20 per monthy or $50 per 3 months

The downside for most people probably is Cartoonist graphic

Rappelz has the potential to beat this its not hard to have all those features yet still maintaining the status of Free MMO (rune of magic for example). Its just the matter of What is Devs doing between epic, i guess they are so lazy.
Back to top Go down
Beastthane
Admin
Beastthane

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:00 am

Good synopsis Flameo.
Wow IS to cartoonish though, that's why I never really liked it. Rappelz is head and shoulders better as far as graphics go but they lack .........content. You can't just expect everyone to grind endlessly for nothing! No set items( outside of R7 ones Crying or Very sad ), no endgame, and all the other stuff you mentioned.
It seems that the newest Devs are going cartoony also though! geek
Back to top Go down
Brendo
Sergeant Major
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:10 am

yeah i think that the ursa dungeon raises eyebrows for me. In my opinion the stuff you get from it is stupid. Like the wepons and armour and stuff... they look ridiculous!!! The koala is good an all but... its a dam koala. Its same tier as a dragon. I cant imagine how they thought that a koala would ever be anything like that. Theres probably plenty of other creatures that are better but i always thought that an imp ( flying demon) would make a prety kool pet. Its obviously something which isnt cute and cuddly like the items that you get from that stupid carebear slaughter house called ursa. Would go well with the asura race though which is sorta dark and gloomy. So that cartoony, childish (doesnt necessarily need to be aimed at aldults) aspect that seems to be apearing puts me off a bit.

You say that the fans have made the macros for wow themselves? Just out of curiosity do you know anything more about it flameo?

Quick side track question: anyone want guild magazine?
Back to top Go down
Beastthane
Admin
Beastthane

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 am

Guild Mag? Huh? @

I think that lots of people create private servers and you can do what you want to on them. I know in another game I used to play very similiar to Rappelz(Lineage), there were tons of private servers with 1000 x exp/gold, etc.
Back to top Go down
Brendo
Sergeant Major
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 am

well im gonna be getting cs4 soon with a bit of luck and will be playing around on it and stuff. In my last guild on rappelz we tried doing something like that and it was my job to design the front cover. Im not suggesting anyone else participate as such, although if anyone thinks its a good idea then fine. Just as long as you know i may be doing some snooping Twisted Evil for articles. Other things we were going to have in there with my old guild were like dp events (we were very low lvl guild and when we managed to kill ofo it was a big thing) artwork, jokes, info to players and much more that i cant remember. Just fun stuff
Well nevermind if not interested
Back to top Go down
Beastthane
Admin
Beastthane

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:06 am

I'm not trying to deter you Brendo..........just never thought of that one before. cyclops
I don't know how you'd pull that off unless you would post it somewhere for everyone to read. It certainly would be a lot of work though geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
Brendo
Sergeant Major
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:51 am

yes it would be alot of work. Not sure how it would be done either. Probably would jsut build a template and do everything around that. I wanted to have some fun with cs4 so this is kind of a fun idea on how i can do this Smile
Back to top Go down
FlAmEo
Admin
FlAmEo

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:30 pm

@Brendo, those macros are made by third party and being accepted by Blizzard as part of the game. Its not easy to do this, as not only that some1 has to design the macros but the game itself should be able to support the macro. In WoW there is a part of the "option menu" that ask whether you want to use the default UI or you want to load some macros. The macros in WoW vaires a lot, and the one that I have used include

- agro meter
- better UI set up
- Bosses rage meter. Bosses are hard there as they change the attack pattern as their HP drop.
- better access to skills, easier for skill chain (oh this also missing in rappelz, Skill Chain ftw).

Newsletter wont be hard to make, I have made several newsletter for my company using MS Publisher. We can start one but need to brainstorm what we will put in there. Atm not much happening in guild other than siege (even that is once a month). Lack of new players and new content really limtis the content of our newsletter.

Well what we can do right now is to have a section where we introduce ourselves, answer to all questions ahahah. I mean ive been in this guild for long but dont know all the players more than just the ingame name and the age. We can have a dedicated thread for each players and can just ask random question that have to be answered hahaha (I used to have 100 questions set for every new members in my clan in WoW hohohoh)
Back to top Go down
Brendo
Sergeant Major
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:40 am

yeah that sounds good. Ill invite some people i know to join guild if thats alright. I know a few people that i dont think have a guild.
Back to top Go down
FlAmEo
Admin
FlAmEo

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:03 am

sounds good brendo, as long as they are active and non-alt to other players, they can join =D
Back to top Go down
dmanbzicki
Corporal
dmanbzicki

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:09 am

friends always welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.mage-team.co.nr
Nickflame
Admin
Nickflame

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:47 am

haha i didnt even post and this went offtopic hahahah lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to change music in rappelz   How to change music in rappelz Empty

Back to top Go down

How to change music in rappelz
Page 1 of 1