Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Guild, Naga Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abomination Pet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JuJuBee
Members

Abomination Pet Empty
PostSubject: Abomination Pet   Abomination Pet EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:15 am

There is one pet that is rarely seen out in the towns and lands of Rappelz. The Abomination is a pre-tamed tier 4 pet ( Rarity: Rare) that you get when you are doing the Witch part 2 quests (the quests below ground - i.e. through the Dimensional Gate). It is a timed pet for, I believe 2.5 or 3 hours and I'm making the assumption that he can be staged (though why would you ..lol..just to do it I imagine). It is a ranged p-attack pet like the Joker and has the highest p-attack of the ranged pets. It's gear would be bow and hunter armor. And, surprisingly, you can get this pet to EVO 2. However, after comparing the images of EVO 1 and EVO 2, I can confirm the name does not change and he looks the same pale - a little boy with horns on his head, one patch over his eye, one claw, one animal leg, one wing with some kind of band/belt hanging off his clawed arm (see pics below). I did not see any unity skills, belt skills, or gear skills on him at all. Finally, his skills seemed fairly powerful for a little boy as I can verify at level 16 he was fearing level 145+ mobs (and other toons lol) including one skill that makes his owner invincible.

EVO 1

Abomination Pet Rappel10 Abomination Pet Rappel11

EVO 2 (I should have checked if he could be OB'ed)

Abomination Pet Abomev10

Evo 2 with some Oracle and SB buffs

Abomination Pet Abomev11

But, there is a character in this game that is so much more appealing then the Abomination. Check out the necklace on this dame...hubba hubba...!...reminds me of a German October-Fest waitress.

Abomination Pet Wub10

Back in a few days...

Back to top Go down
nephi112
Admin

Abomination Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abomination Pet   Abomination Pet EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 am

Dam u u dirty little boy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nickflame
Admin
Nickflame

Abomination Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abomination Pet   Abomination Pet EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 am

ahah +1 to that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abomination Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abomination Pet   Abomination Pet Empty

Back to top Go down

Abomination Pet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen :: Chit Chat :: Guides/Q&A-
Jump to: