Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Guild, Naga Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions About Us

Go down 
+3
Mantek
Brendo
FlAmEo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FlAmEo
Admin
FlAmEo

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:01 am

If you have any question about joining the guild feel free to post it here and we will answer it ASAP

Cheers
FlAmEo
Back to top Go down
https://fallenguild.forumotion.com
Brendo
Sergeant Major
Brendo

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:22 pm

hey there flameo and other fallen guildmembers. i was once in your guild a year or two back and at the time i was recruited by brave. Im a lvl 67 or 68 druid and was kicked out i think because i wasn't high enough. i went afk for a month (told guild about it) and was out when i came back lol. no hard feelings btw. i was just wondering if there is a min lvl required for people to enter. I am in usa atm and will be going back home to uk in a month or so and when i get back i wanna continue playing. I would like if i can to rejoin fallen. From what i remember you guys were awesome so if thats kool let me know. ill probs chat with you guys and look round the forum every so often and stuff to see whats going on. thanks
Back to top Go down
Mantek
Corporal
Mantek

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Well i dunno about other guys, but i think you can surely join back us. We are looking forward guys like you, i mean communicative. Smile And lvl req is around 70++ so you're good to. Smile Just pm Flameo/Bravehealer/Lektar in game and they will invite you.

That's my five cents Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nickflame
Admin
Nickflame

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:46 pm

yer flamo is the guy who normaly has it so pm him. but yer for sure i dont see why you cant join (just try to get that lv 70 and it will be a 100% yes)
Back to top Go down
FlAmEo
Admin
FlAmEo

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Sure thing. Whats ur ingame name? ill add u to friend list and send u invite

Probably u got kicked during the massive clean up coz around 60-70 members got kicked. but yea ill invite u ASAP when u are online
Back to top Go down
https://fallenguild.forumotion.com
Brendo
Sergeant Major
Brendo

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:41 am

ok kool. my in game name is Brendo. but I wont be online for about a month yet because im on a study trip abroad. But then when i get back i have all the time in the world. I can get lvl 70 prety soon when i get back so that wont be a problem. Thanks people for your enthusiasm Very Happy i look forward to playing rappelz again with you guys.
Back to top Go down
alphatar
Private

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Somewhere you mention having to obey your rules... funny thing is, no matter how hard I try, I can't find those rules anywhere around ;P

You might want to do something about that :-D
Back to top Go down
Nickflame
Admin
Nickflame

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:20 pm

haha nice, yer rules..... must get around to those
Back to top Go down
Lektar God of pk
Killer For Hire
Lektar God of pk

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 pm

I AM THE RULES
Back to top Go down
alphatar
Private

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:56 am

So

"- Agree to all of the guild rules"

= "Agree to Lektar pking on Bridge"?
Back to top Go down
Nickflame
Admin
Nickflame

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 am

lol not quite
Back to top Go down
Beastthane
Admin
Beastthane

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:16 pm

alphatar wrote:
So

"- Agree to all of the guild rules"

= "Agree to Lektar pking on Bridge"?

Amongst other places! lol!

Howz ya'll doing? I'm missing the game down here in Florida...any good things from the goddess of good Or was it still all about the bad witch? What a Face

See ya all on sunday or monday! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Nickflame
Admin
Nickflame

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:59 pm

i got 10000000000M from the godess lol! lol! see it pays to be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions About Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions About Us   Questions About Us Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions About Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen :: Guild :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: