Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Guild, Naga Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best way to lvl a slave?

Go down 
+2
FlAmEo
Beastthane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beastthane
Admin
Beastthane

Best way to lvl a slave? Empty
PostSubject: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 pm

So, should it just do quests and lvl to high enough or should I put it on follow and let it play with me affraid geek
I know there will be a massive exp decrease for that but does it affect drops too?
Back to top Go down
FlAmEo
Admin
FlAmEo

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:44 pm

depends on what lvl is ur slave

the best way is to lvl ur slave to relatively close lvl to main then put on follow whenever u are farming

drop rate is affected by the one who land the last hit, so no effect

if the lvl difference is too big then ur alt might be gettin 20exp/kil
Back to top Go down
https://fallenguild.forumotion.com
dinobaby
Members

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Best way is using HLP, the easier way. You can make yourself some good lak income also.

Drop only impact only if your char is high level then mobs, since the slave is much lower level so no impact.
Back to top Go down
Nickflame
Admin
Nickflame

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 am

i agree with dino, HLP all the way. i did it with my noobies. Get either a very high lv pet or a tanking high lv pet (i did most mobs before kero room with a lv 62 orc and a +6 r3 warrior armour).
Back to top Go down
charette
First Sergeant
charette

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:07 am

one way i found to lvl my slave,

is have my main pull 20+ mobs let char tank them

wait the 1 min rule for perm aggro,
then have my slave kill them with my orc Smile
Back to top Go down
Brendo
Sergeant Major
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 am

i find its really easy to level in dungeon with hlp. When i train my alts i just come straight out of trainee island and go to moon with a lvl 8x orc. I must admit i havent come far with my two alts yet but i have gotten a dm to lvl 44 soloing in moon no problem and quite quickly as well. The thing is now the mobs are beginning to hit more and the dm heal is not enough. With my cleric however it is looking as though ill be able to go very far with my 88 orc (which will lvl while my cleric is being lvled as well i.e. will switch between main and orc and alt and orc). When my cleric was under lvl 30 (think it was like 25 or something) i soloed kero with ease. But 88 orc isnt even HLP so it seems to me that this method is really quite a good one.

About getting a slave to follow you around.... ermm do you guess mean in the field? Or do you mean actually soloing in dungeon with slave following? I cant imagine how it would be very good in the field since exp is gonna be almost nothing. In terms of a cleric and a tank pet or a hlp it would be better to actually make that my main and get my ex main to follow me around because i think a bishop (if i go that way) has more dd potential than a huna (not completely sure) and it will have a better complement of buffs as well as better heals. I obviously dont want to abandon my huna to basically start a fresh on a healer so i think to get my bish/priest to the point of max buffs and then its a complete slave!! unless you want it for other purposes of course. But if you going for just complete buffs then you can probably make that at lvl 80 (if you dont spend jp on many other things). But if you jp farm then you can probably make it to max buffs in way way less. The obvious disadvantage of that is having a low lvl slave is gonna be bad when you want to take it into high lvl areas.
Back to top Go down
dinobaby
Members

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:08 pm

charette wrote:
one way i found to lvl my slave,

is have my main pull 20+ mobs let char tank them

wait the 1 min rule for perm aggro,
then have my slave kill them with my orc Smile

Your orc can pull the mobs too instead of main. But at least your main can leech some exp XD

Best HLP pet is BP, heal kill and tank at the same time. You can solo ursa also for the bear costume.
Back to top Go down
Beastthane
Admin
Beastthane

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 am

I have put it on follow , in party and had her( cleric) follow my evoker that is about 20 lvls higher.......she gets about 1/2 the exp that the evoker gets scratch I thought that the higher lvled person got the exp hit?
Anyways, ya ,I will throw my 96 orc on her and solo in M1 for a while..I'll also throw the lv 5 necklace I have on her to get max lak...........maybe I'll get a couple of cleric card drops too? cheers cheers
She's lvl 42 now and once she gets to R3, her buffs will be pretty good. I took her out to duka and had her buff me and even at +12 to vit and str, I took only 45 damage and under 100 on a crit............that was crazy. affraid lol!

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Back to top Go down
Nickflame
Admin
Nickflame

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:27 am

yer HLP all the way cause the slave gets all exp then
Back to top Go down
Brendo
Sergeant Major
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:54 am

i havent tried this but there is a new guide about jp farming whch i mentioned in my last post here. It explains how to do it, so if you want to get a slave up to max buffs as quick as possible then here is probably the best way to do it.
http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=954083&sid=ec6cc876e4186f6fb32388b6cd7eb145
Back to top Go down
Nickflame
Admin
Nickflame

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm

i perfer the dieing way. just get a cleric to res you over and over. u dont lose jp, only exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to lvl a slave?   Best way to lvl a slave? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best way to lvl a slave?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen :: Chit Chat :: Guides/Q&A-
Jump to: