Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Guild, Naga Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FlAmEo
Admin
FlAmEo

Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Guild History   Guild History EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:53 am

Yea Im bored at work so I decided to write something here

Fallen has been in Rappelz since late e3, where we were created by players who met ingame. The founders of fallen are Xiaonan, Cottonpoppeh, Nadiaa, MythadaAngel, and they were soon joined by some other prominent members, including daProphet and Zoey. It is not until the beginning of e4 that we started to grow. The guild is then joined by players including DINOBABY, Mikomaru, Bravehealer, Lektar, Rynos/Gyron and FlAmEo.

At this stage, Xiaonan got busy with real life and guild leadership is passed to Bravehealer. We started our member recuitment campaign in which our members keep growing everyday. As the game progress and more new players joining, Fallen is also growing and joined by more important figure. Our recruitment brought us to 150 members, with strong r4+ players and 2 r6s by mid of E4 (Mikomaru and Gyron).

As we grew, we also did siege a lot, at the beginning of E4, we were only sieging small clan. As we grew stronger we joined Destiny alliance with Light and RedSkies and gain a lot of experience in sieging stronger guild. By mid of E4, where the Rappelz is at its peak (Its my opinion), we decided to leave the alliance and siege alone. At this stage, Fallen was able to bring 32 players full of r4+ to siege, with 2 r6s in the team. We were succesful in beating a lot of alliances and stronger guilds.

We enjoyed our triumphant time until the end of E4, where most players started to get bored with the game, especially as our 115+ were bored of dping at PP (at that time there were no area for r6+). Our final siege was vsing Fidelis Alliance (Saints, Benevolum and DemonHunters). Our last siege was plagued with inactivity, however we managed to bring full 32 and give them 1 hour and 30 mintues of hell.

That last siege was the final part of Fallen in E4, as people are starting to get bored of the game, busy with RL and want to look for something new. Since then Fallen was disbanded (sorta) and took time off during E5 part 1. We finally get back together at the end of E5 pt 2. The guild was restarted by Me and Lektar and we were able to reinvite some of our members bringing our active numbers to 20 and counting.

Btw Our 32 strong players during our glorious time =D, with 65% of them has retired

Team 1 (Cryptic way)
-BraveHealer (Leader) (Retired)
-Mikomaru (Retired)
-Lektar (Retired)
-SongSpeller (Retired)
-Doomcaster (Still Here, 14x, Majestic)
-Ayuki (Retired)
-STEALTHFIGHTER (Still Here 14x, AL)
-DarkAthlom (Busy R/L)

Team 2 (Burzom Way)
-Kyryana (Leader) (Half Retired, Saints)
-DINOBABY (Still Tanking)
-DarkPriestess (Retired)
-LiteZzz (Still Here, DE)
-KoFnephi112 (Retired)
-FoXyLove (Retired)
-DanPhil (Still Here, LoL)
-Charette (Still Tanking)

Team 3 (Cryptic Way)
-Gyron (Leader) (Still Here, ForceOfOne)
-XbaileysX (Still Healing)
-Mindalen (Semi Retired, LoL)
-Mikeybonez (Retired)
-Android (Retired)
-Betonela (Busy with R/L)
-Zeppelint (Retired)
-splato (Retired)
-roaster (Still Here, LoL)

Team 4 (Burzom Way)
-Ryanabanks (Leader) (Still Here, Destiny)
-WildOrchid (Retired)
-PurpleNymph (Semi Retired, AL)
-FlAmEo (Semi Retired, Still spamming)
-karlotta (Still here)
-Beastkeeper (Retired)
-toothfairy(Still here, Destiny)
-mynxx (Retired)
Back to top Go down
https://fallenguild.forumotion.com
Nickflame
Admin
Nickflame

Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild History   Guild History EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 am

ahhh yes the good old days, i remember when brave and i used to dp
Back to top Go down
Lektar God of pk
Killer For Hire
Lektar God of pk

Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild History   Guild History EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Guild is Currently run by me. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT COME HORI FIELD I SEND YOU BACK TO TOWN Razz

Anyways BraveNubHealer is back and atm i am running the show as he won't take guild lead

ATM Fallen Is stronger than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild History   Guild History Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild History
Page 1 of 1